View Single Post
Old 10-17-06, 08:48 PM
Dewey Oxberger

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
No guys - don't just focus on the negative. I've got lots of positive stories:

1) Riding with a friend. We stop at a light. Babe pulls up in a sports car. Sun roof. Babe. In the car. She has a tight skirt on and I guess you can't drive a stick with such a tight skirt. Must be a physics thing. So she's hiked the it all the way up to her waist. Babe. Wow. Friend and I exchange "do you see that" looks. Yup. We see'n that. Babe... Wow...

2) Found 26 dollars in the road on my morning commute.

3) Found my luck pliers on the roadside on a long ride. Bike had broke down. Twenty miles from home. Weather turning bad. Me with not enough clothing. At least ten miles from civilization. Those pliers saved my life.

4) Started riding at 255 lbs. Women wouldn't give me the time of day. After two years of riding 2.5K miles per year and a year of weight lifting three times a week I was down to 195. I starting getting cat calls of "nice butt" every few weeks. I loved it. Makes all that work worth it.

5) At above stated 195 lbs I had three beautiful teenage girls flash their... err... parts... at me. I'll be 90 years old with a far away look in my eye and a smile on my face and now you know what memory I'll be thinking about

The list goes on and on. Overall it's just as long as my "near death list" only it's got way better scenery!

All things considered I'd say it's worth it.