Old 10-18-06, 12:22 PM
elohttub

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by johnny99
How about posting some photos of you riding the bike? Where have you ridden it? What kind of rides do you do? Are you a racer? Tourist? Weekend warrior? A real product review needs to be much more specific, detailed, and personal. Your post sounds more like a press release. There have been so many BD shill posts in this forum that no one believes them any more.
I understand. I am trying to upload photos of the bike right now and just registered on photobucket so I can post them. I am a DH racer in MTB and cross train on a road bike. I don't race road bikes but I have participated in a crit race and got smoked. Not exactly my cup right there. I use it for training and climbing and all around fitness. I ride MTB 3 times a week and road twice a week to mix things up when I train. I am used to reviewing a bike from a perspective where multiple users have riddent he bike and given their opinion. Then we publish them in the magazine. AS far as a personal standpoint, I was very impressed with this bike and the review is as thorough as I would like to make it. I could probably go into details from a race or many specific rides but feel that is not necessary to get the point across about the bike.

Any specifics, I am more than happy to answer. I live in the Los Angeles area and do most of my riding in and around the Ventura, Santa barbara, and Los Angeles areas.