Old 10-22-06, 08:59 PM
DXchulo
Upgrading my engine

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Need more protein

Alright, I'm not a vegetarian, but most of the time I don't eat meat because it's too expensive and it can be a pain to cook and clean up after. This is my second year being this way. Last year I ate a lot of beans to make up for it, but these days I'm getting sick of beans. I don't know what the problem is. I just never feel like eating them. I'm a carbohydrate man. I love spaghetti and cereal.

I'm not sure I'm getting enough protein these days. I bought a protein powder and tried to put it in my spaghetti sauce, but that tasted like crap. I can drink it if I put it in my tea, but that's not something I actually look forward to.

I like nuts, but they have a lot of fat and they're also expensive. If I'm going to eat nuts I might as well get meat. I like ham, but it's expensive. However, if I have to buy some type of protein powder then maybe the ham will end up being cheaper in the end.

What else can I try? Are there any protein drinks that actually taste good? This powder I got isn't really a drink, it's just a powder that you're supposed to be able to put into anything.