Old 10-24-06, 04:24 AM
Sandwarrior
Bent Ryder

Bikes: Bachetta Agio

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
QUOTE=Webb Diego]Maybe the left wing sickos who conceived this sexually ill-defined tripe should include an air sickness bag with every copy they sell, because Mister, this is the kind of queer eye media terrorism that make a sane man want to puke. Oh sure, I've heard all the arguments. "Make love not war." "War is not the answer." "War is not healthy for babies and other living things." Think so, Pinko? Well, how about a hot load of lead from a Russian made AK47 tearing through the fabric of your bullet proof vest? Does that sound like a healthy lifestyle to you? Or how about spending a pleasant evening drinking foriegn-made beer with your so-called liberal friends, only to wake up the next morning with a roofy headache and your bunghole enlarged to three times it's normal size? Now what do you think of hippy heaven, soldier? No, I'll take my hugs from my legally betrothed wife -- who was actually born a woman -- at 8 PM, behind closed doors, with the lights off and a dvd of "Red Dawn" playing gently the background.[/QUOTE]

As my daughter would say...."DUDE...you need a hug!