Old 10-26-06, 01:52 PM
Xrisnothing

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
So, was this girl a b^& or am I an @hole?

I was riding on campus to catch the bus. I usually ride to and from the university, but I had a bit of a crash this past weekend and my hands would hurt on the drop bars. So...

I'm riding on this path, wide enough for 4 people to stand shoulder-to-shoulder on. Everyone rides on these paths and the university personnel drive their golf carts on them too. The path connects with another and I let this pedestrian go in front of me. We're going the same way. I'm in no hurry at all. There are people coming from the opposite direction, so I'm not going to pass her. I'm not even pedalling, just pushing along with one foot.

Well, she has, like everyone else these days, got a cell phone glued to her ear (if it's not a cellphone on campus, then they've got their ipod ear buds crammed in their ears.) So, she gets off of the path, makes this face at me and says "just go." I hear her tell the person she's talking to on the phone that "some guy on a bike is riding my ass." I was coasting three feet behind her at the time.

So did I do anything wrong?