Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   "The 33"-Road Bike Racing (https://www.bikeforums.net/33-road-bike-racing/)
-   -   New team kit? (https://www.bikeforums.net/33-road-bike-racing/263847-new-team-kit.html)

Devil 01-25-07 11:22 PM

New team kit?
 
Is Discovery the only PT team to get a new look? Haven't seen anyone else. Their kit before was ugly as hell, this year seems to be much better:

http://thepaceline.com/Galleries/195/DSCN0019.JPG

F = MA 01-25-07 11:26 PM

http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=262784

OC Roadie 01-26-07 12:16 AM

Liquigas has a hideous new kit.:rolleyes:

I like this one :D (Link NSFW)
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...odypainted.jpg

Prodigy4299 01-28-07 10:36 AM

I believe they've all slightly changed...

Cofidis:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/newsphoto...esent/NE2X8746


Euskaltel:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/newsphoto...resent/Eus_026

Liquigas:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...s/LIQUIGAS7291

Jose R 01-28-07 01:59 PM


Originally Posted by botto
some prude mod shut down a thread because of that pic.

...the horror...

DrWJODonnell 01-28-07 03:23 PM


Originally Posted by botto
some prude mod shut down a thread because of that pic.

I can see why. Personally, I find it extremely offensive. There is no way she should be wearing bikini bottoms.:D

OC Roadie 01-28-07 03:59 PM


Originally Posted by botto
some prude mod shut down a thread because of that pic.

I could see shutting it down for a pic of the Liquigas kit, but this one?? come on...

DrPete 01-28-07 04:00 PM

I bet sales of "Projobs" went up significantly that night. :)

bdcheung 01-28-07 04:23 PM

the new skinsuit looks good. wonder why they didn't go for the hidden zipper though...

botto 01-28-07 04:26 PM


Originally Posted by bdcheung
the new skinsuit looks good. wonder why they didn't go for the hidden zipper though...

they did.

Tennessee 01-29-07 07:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm guessing these are the winter kits. Although I think they look great I would think that the black would get extremely hot in July.

Duke of Kent 01-29-07 08:13 PM


Originally Posted by Tennessee
I'm guessing these are the winter kits. Although I think they look great I would think that the black would get extremely hot in July.

Incorrect.

Tennessee 01-30-07 09:44 AM

So you're saying the black will not get hot in July? I disagree.

bdcheung 01-30-07 09:47 AM


Originally Posted by Tennessee
So you're saying the black will not get hot in July? I disagree.

Nobody's saying that, without any other variables, black isn't hotter than white. But cycling jerseys are paper thin and porous to boot. I wore a Caisse jersey all last summer riding, and it was no hotter than my normal team jersey which is blue. I've got a yellow jersey that's hotter than anything else because the material just doesn't breathe enough.

Fabric material > Fabric color

shakeNbake 01-30-07 11:11 AM

Hmmm... Projob.

Tennessee 01-30-07 12:26 PM

Our team has black winter jerseys and white jerseys for summer. Personally, I think the black jerseys are considerably hotter in mid summer than the white. When I wear the black jersey on a sunny day it just cooks my back. Just my personal observation.

But hey, the folks at Discovery know a heck of a lot more than me about that kind of thing. I'm guessing they thought it through before choosing black for their jersey color. I guess we'll see if it becomes a factor. I'm sure it won't.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:02 AM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.