View Single Post
Old 12-09-06, 05:49 PM
Blazinall91
Show Me What'cha got

Bikes: old school Giant Attraction MTB (where it all started),old school Schwinn High Plains MTB (XC and long ride duty), Mosh DJ3 (BMX basher), and Trek Bruiser 1 (freeride and full of mods and still growing)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
IT's ON, IT's ON

I called my favorite LBS today to see about how long it would be if i brought my bike in today to have the new headset and fork put on. AND the guy I talked with says, "Well, we're really not supposed to do repairs on the weekend, but we could have it done by Sunday (today being saturday)" SO i'm like, alright sounds good to me. so I go up there, and the kid working goes, hey I can have this doen in like a half hour if you don't mind waiting. !!!!! hell yeah. I'll wait, that means I have my bike and when my wheels arrive Monday I can go for a ride Tuesday. So I get it installed, all done and fine. Then I remember OH YEAH. I put on my new cassette and chain and haven't really had it tuned up yet, as it does need it. AND so I'm like go ahead and tune up my cassette and he did. AND I go to check out, they charge me for the headset job and I bought a new bottle of Rock "N" Roll Extreme lube. And he goes, oh don't worry about the tune up AND he put a new shifter cable on, and said Oh don't worry about that either. NOW i remember why they're my favorite bike shop.

SO moral of the story, I have my CK headset and fork installed and I am waiting for wheels to arrive Monday. Seeing as I'm about to leave for a date and don't have time to snap some pics. I will have to post pone the pic post