Hopper
Ride bike or bike ride?

Bikes: MongoosePro DH, Dart custom road bike, .243 Racing FR street bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Best bike:
I think for price (at least in Australia) the whole Ironhorse range and the Morewwod Izumi are great. I personally love the Ironhorse Sunday line up and the Giant Glory looks the goods.

worst bike:
Don't have any one bike I truly think is the worst but I have always hated the feel of the Specialized Bighit SPEC's

Best bike innovation:
Anything that allows bike parts to be purchased cheaper

worst innovation:
Not an innovation but the fact that EVERY SINGLE manufacturer only has one importer and distributer in Australia, this means we get absolutely ripped when it comes to pricing due to lack of competition (except Maxxis they are awsome)

Best trail (your favorite):
Still Waterfall Gully but hte new Eagle Park track in Adelaide is Awsome

Worst trail
It is a hard call to make I like this trail but Ando's, it is pretty flat and full of rocks and drops to flat...... I am giving it this title because it is really bad for your bike.

Best biking personality:
Graves, Rando, Rennie, Hill...........pretty much any of the top Aussie riders they are so down to Earth, at a local race they will give hints they do clinics to help others get better, they drink with us plebs and even will help you change a flat at a race.

best bike trip you took.....
I didn't get to go on any trips this year stupid year 12

Best moment of 2006
State government finally opening Eagle MTB psark to the public (3 years late)
and the Aussie domination of the World Champs

Worst moment of 2006
Not exactly what is wrong with my bike but I definately need a new rear hub, forks crap out every 1.5 months, chain guide is twisted and the backend of my frame is out of alignment........... pretty much what it isgoing to cost to fix my bike, mnaybe this is an excuse to get a new one?