View Single Post
Old 12-19-06, 11:55 PM
caligurl
OMG! i'm a DURT gurl!!!!

Bikes: 2007 specialized stumpjumper FSR expert, 2006 specialized ruby pro, 2004 specialized dolce elite, 2005 specialized hardrock

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by I am The Edge
I'm Lee, I live in Torrance, moving to Manhattan Beach in a few months. I'm a roadie and I ride a Leader 736R. A full carbon roadie and a mountain bike are in my near future.

I'm in medical sales, mostly Orthopaedics, but I'm unemployed right now, since Nov 10th, because I want to be. Working 65-70 hours a week for the past 3 years has really made me be a dull boy; I have another gig starting in January with another orthopaedic company.

I'm a noob to cycling as far as me and the bike is concerned but I have been an avid fan of the sport for 20 years and have followed the TDF since 1986.

I like good scotch, red meat, adrenaline rushes, girls with long hair, riding the fastest production motorcycle on the planet, surfing, fast cars and traveling to other countries. I'm not opposed to flinging myself out of an airplane, off a bridge, building, cliff or antennae tower as long as I have a parachute.

I'm from Texas ya'll but I hate country music, the Dallas Cowboys and rednecks. Howdy.
you don't like the cowboys... so i like you! welcome to the forums!