View Single Post
Old 12-09-03, 01:08 PM
jeff williams
I couldn't car less.

Bikes: Ritchey P-series prototype, Diamondback, Nishiki Triathelon Pro.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by The real ElJefe
Youthful ability to heal? You're only 4 years older than I am. Yes I made the landing just fine, and the shot, as much as the photographer and I would like to pretend it was completely planned, was somewhat of an accident. I didn't have enough speed into the drop to get my whole body in the shot, and he hit the shutter too soon. Beautiful mistake huh?
O.k. WHEN I get a full suspension bike- AND my medical paid up and only if i'm not 40 by the time these things happen.
I was jumping bikes ala evil knieval the motercycle guy, when I was 13.
8 foot launch ramps to 2 foot landers- we didn't have bmx- not invented yet I think- so we would take mustangs - remove seat\post ect- put fatty tires on- anyway- we built a monster ramp @ the end of a hill- I overshot the landing ramp 1'st jump and flattened my rear rim ( made the landing tho)- sooo my kid buddy had just built the same jump bike -I borrowed his.... somehow his front wheel came off and jammed into the forks @ the top of the ramp and I headslammed into the pavement- I had indents into my skull from pepples on the road. they also had to flush out my ear canal cause it was full of blood.
probably made me a bit of a chicken s**t about jumping, I switched to scootboarding and wore a helmet.