View Single Post
Old 12-18-01, 08:07 PM
Kev

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I truly thought about what you said today captain crunch.. after I overslept a couple days.. I did start to view it more as exercise then just enjoying the ride.. And I am currently trying to quit smoking.. I've almost completely quit.. 1 or 2 here and there.. but have been substituting coffee during the day instead of a cig.. so roughly I'm probably drinking.. (including my morning cofee).. 4-5 12 ounce cups a day.. and atleast 1 24 ounce cup in the morning.. then one 20 ounce after work on the drive home. (my drive is about 1.5 hours each morning and evening).. And stopped drinking the water i was drinking before.. wonder if that could be causing me not to have as restful a night's sleep.. I become addicted fairly quickly to stimulants.. I was addicted to coke(soda drink) for long time.. cig's after just a couple while experimenting when I was younger.. I just realized today.. when leaving work.. I was counting down the time till I got my cup of coffee..

I have seriously started considering commuting to work, it sounds like fun to me.. alot more relaxing then traffic. Hopefully the wife will be getting her license soon.. (we only have 1 car).. She can drop William (our son) off at school by her work.. and I can just ride my bike to work.. Only problem I worry about a commute is personal hygene(sp?) by the time I get to work.. it is roughly around 14-15 miles so not to bad a ride.. slight hilll for about 1-2 miles.. nothing to bad though.