Old 12-25-01, 06:30 AM
DnvrFox
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Originally posted by billy the goat
man what is up "JOE THE H*" man you make me laugh like a monk that just ate a banana that was 3 days old . you have all this time to senser what other people say but what about your self . i bet that you are a crazy person that belives in "THE PERFECT WAY OF LIFE" this board (not a very good one) is just your starting point . i see that you are trying to make everything all hunkie durie but man you cant make it happen . do you even ride a bike ? i dought it . < that is the most hardcore thing on this board . what about this one > . if your all about the "goodness" why is that here . thats telling little kids to go to the bar with daddy and have some cold ones . i know that this thread is never going to see the light of day because of some reason . crazy is all i have to say . CRAZY !

kraftyshaman

BLA !
Hey, guy, you might want to spend a little more time in school and less time riding and screwing up boards such as this.

senser - I think you mean censor

hunkie durie - you probably mean "hunky dory"

cant - can't

dought - doubt

belives - believes

your self - yourself

i - I

thats - that's

Sentences start with a capital letter and end with punctuation (symbols such as . , ! and ?).

You are judged by how you present yourself to the world. You present yourself very poorly. My 6th grade students all write better than you do. You just failed my class!! I bet it wasn't the first time you have failed.

If this is not a very good board, PLEASE go away and find a better one that suits your needs. Please!! Please!! Please!!