View Single Post
Old 02-06-07, 09:43 AM
JOHN J

Bikes: giant ATX 760, Falcon Road Bike (ss) custom marinoni tourismo (full dresser) ,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Goals for this year.

just ride more, last season I was grounded for the most part as I tore Ligaments in both feet "OUCH"

They are just starting to feel ok 9 months later.

for larger goals Id like to knock off a metric century, im planning on riding to the camp some nice spring saturday or better yet on a friday (take the day off

as for commuting im hoping to get a solid 3 days a week at least into work 19mile, often I have much running to do after work that does not jive with the bike. But im happy to say the busses all have bike racks now and I can get service within a mile of my house, or to the other end of the county ,Im often over there after work ..., too far to ride if I want to get over there in a certain time frame.

Also would like to work on the FAT loss some more/again, I lost 78 lb (5 pant sizes) 3 years ago and pretty much kept it off without too much effort, (all but 11 lb ), pant size is still at lowest.

Id like to kick into gear again and drop one more pant size.

as for a material cycling goal, My commute bike is a Cross check that I built ,I like it but I long for a vintage 80s touring frame to set up as my commute beast, havnt found one my size yet. but Im always looking.

HAPPY SPINNING

"JOHN"

Last edited by JOHN J; 02-06-07 at 10:02 AM.