Gee3
Senior Moment Member

Bikes: Specialized Allez Elite Double & 2008 Look 555

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dchiefransom
I'm already signed up for the ride in Tahoe on Sep 8-9. I don't have Saturday off work on the 28th, so that day is out of the question. Sunday would be the only day available. Getting off work for any meetings is also usually tough for me.
I'd approach shops like REI for sponsorship and support. Don't forget Performance Bicycle. Chain Reaction Bicycles in Redwood City and down toward San Jose are also excellent shops. Approach local bike shops in the area that the ride originates, and tracks around. It looks like the ride is basically a one way affair this year, so maybe some of the bigger shops in San Francisco and along the route.

Cool, thanks for the response and names of the shops. I'll forward your ideas and the names to the MS people.

I also forwarded on your earlier responses and they were very appreciative and welcome anything else you all would like to add. In fact, Megan said anyone can send comments to them directly if they wish via email: Megan at Megan.Trask@nmss.org or Jessica at Jessica.Fewless@nmss.org.

Thanks again!