View Single Post
Old 02-17-07, 07:28 PM
Jeffery

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CrosseyedCrickt
As far as your "arrested" and "fined" comment, yes, it is possible, but not very plausible. If you are drunk and playing chicken with a cop car then yeah, you'll get arrested. If you run a redlight, that is a civil infraction (in many man states) and you can get fined. Though in some places the police overlook little things like running redlight and stop signs.
Well that I can see but I am talking about more as in not ridding in the sidewalk because the cop said I should because its safer and because the homeland security guy has to call the cop because after he said it was illegal to ride in the street I just said ok, I am guessing. I had no where else to go. I was in the middle of a lot of cars at a red like taking a full lane yes but only because I was at a red light stop and because I was making a left hand turn. I didn't tell him that because I did not feel like saying much and knew it wouldn't matter what I said without evident of a piece of paper or something like a phone number of a government official saying it is legal!