Old 02-17-07, 07:32 PM
CrosseyedCrickt
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jeffery
Well that I can see but I am talking about more as in not ridding in the sidewalk because the cop said I should because its safer and because the homeland security guy has to call the cop because after he said it was illegal to ride in the street I just said ok, I am guessing. I had no where else to go. I was in the middle of a lot of cars at a red like taking a full lane yes but only because I was at a red light stop and because I was making a left hand turn. I didn't tell him that because I did not feel like saying much and knew it wouldn't matter what I said without evident of a piece of paper or something like a phone number of a government official saying it is legal!
I understand where you are coming from, I really do. But I don't know and will not pretend to know your local laws. Hell, I have a hard enough time keeping up with mine. Check my previous post for more info. and if you are wanting a little tip from me:
Ignore anyone who doesn't have the immediate right to detain/arrest you for what you are doing, they are likely just blowing smoke or stroking their own ignorant ego. When a cop tells you to do something, wether he be right or wrong, DO IT! Ride your bike safely and according to the law and you'll be alright. And cool down before taking any steps after an altercation. You'll thank me for that last bit, trust me.