Old 02-18-07, 12:31 PM
12XU
Dismount Run Remount etc.

Bikes: A couple customs and some beaters.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by h_curtis
My gut says wrap the bars, but I tend not to ride in the drops much, so I would have to wrap the whole way up. Haven't decided on that yet, until I ride. I do wear gloves most of the time, so it may not be a big deal. Randy is one good dude for helping me set this bike up with the wheels and all. We are going to take a ride once the weather brakes and he is going to give me some pointers on stopping. Going to be an adventure that I am looking forward to. Until then I am riding on my POS mountain bike that is falling apart. I will be giving it away when I find another beater. Maybe a fixed, if I get into this style of riding. I like the idea of it.

Not sure how you knew Randy was helping me with this bike? Guess I will meet you at some point on the road. Just give me plenty of room to stop if you see me coming.
I had no idea Randy was helping you build it, but he's one of the most generous mechanics I've run into in PGH so it doesn't surprise me. I know he's adamant about his bare bars (and wayyy narrow risers at that), so I didn't know if he had influenced you yet . I'll probably swing through town during my spring break, so I'd be willing to roll with ya when the time comes.