View Single Post
Old 02-23-07, 07:06 AM
East Hill
Lanky Lass

Location: Take a deep breath, and ask--What would Sheldon do?

Bikes: Nishiki Nut! International, Pro, Olympic 12, Sport mixte, and others too numerous to mention.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by MichiganMike
Work for a well known organization that used to have Retired in it's name, but now just goes by four letters. I love my job and plan to work another 10 years. I pretty much travel every other week, but enjoy it. I read a ton, and when I am home, like to do things around the house, and yard work. That's a good thing since it piles up pretty quick. I also enjoy going to visit my two grandchildren. Sheesh when I read this it's surprising I have time to bike.
Have they managed to track you down yet ?

I'm still working full time--make that I'm working 6 days a week apparently for the rest of my career at the rate management is going.

When I'm not working, I moderate a genealogy forum (see signature) and a UK Wildlife forum (which is just starting up. It's at http://www.wildlifeuk.net/index.php in case anyone is interested).

The genealogy keeps me busy, the wildlife viewing keeps me busy. Bikes keep me really busy. I do a great deal of reading as well.

East Hill