patentcad
Peloton Shelter Dog

Bikes: 2017 Scott Foil, 2016 Scott Addict SL, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur CC MTB

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1142 Post(s)
Liked 28 Times in 22 Posts
The Revenge of Cypress: Penguin please note

I just watched the Channel 5 Ten OClock news weather forecast. THEY ARE CALLING FOR A FOOT OF SNOW IN THE HUDSON VALLEY FRIDAY INTO SATURDAY.

Oh yes. ***** Me boys. So much for the race or long ride on Saturday eh? But the skiing should be outstanding.

Cypress, your revenge for those 'It's 70º here I'm riding in shorts' posts by Penguin is nigh.

May the March Blizzard of 2007 smite Wyoming and Montana with 2' of tornado driven snow to subdue your insanely gleeful cackling laughter.

The Highpoint Hillclimb TT is only 7 weeks away. God Help Me (I'm pre-registered). Can I borrow Dr. Pete's Hyperbaric Chamber please? (He has every other bike racer weenie gadget known to man, he MUST have one of those).

Pray for us Botto. Compared to this weather the Flanders Dank Rain must be lovely this time of year.

We moved up to Chester from closer to NY City ten years ago. Closed on the house on March 29. On April 1 we're sitting on top of Mt. Cad here (we live on the summit of an 850' ridge) and we get twenty inches of snow. I'm outside in APRIL and I swear to God it's like The Shining up here that night, I'm waiting for J. Nicholson to come at me with an axe (we were the only house on the 50+ acre top half of our development at the time.). But we're still here. And now we have neighbors.