Old 03-17-07, 07:04 AM
Cyclist0383
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Lolly Pop
I got a replacement tubus (logo) rack with no questions asked from SJSC in England, from whom I bought the rack. Never dealt with Tubus directly. Given your experience and mine, if anything happens to your rack, I would suggest returning it to your vendor, not Tubus.
I'm a bit curious how they deal with their worldwide replacement warranty.

Whatever part of a tubus carrier should always fail, we send it by courier at each place of the earth - free!

In addition it is only necessary to send the carrier-enclosed-warranty card in as original filled out at us after you bought the product at your dealer. Tubus carriers made of chrome-molybdenum pipe exhibit maximum values concerning their fatigue. Therefore we grant on all our chrome molybdenum carriers a world-wide valid mobile warranty to registered customers on the carrier and its individual parts during a period of 3 years. With break of the carrier or its construction units we provide for the courier dispatch of the defective parts on the same day of the notice- perhaps all the same whether you are in Nepal or in Brazil or elswhere on the way. Of course possesses each chrome molybdenum carrier a warranty of 3 years, even if you are not registered as a customer. In relation to the mobile warranty we need the defective part for investigation as well as a copy of the purchase voucher then however for the warranty completion.
http://www.tubus.net/eng/about_us/warranty.php