Old 03-18-07, 09:38 AM
N_C
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Brian
First, see post 26 in this thread. That provides most of your answer.

Now, I will kill two birds with one stone. If everyone will notice that the forum guidelines are just that - guidelines, the moderators will have a much easier job. They are not rules set in stone. Therein lies the beauty of the forums. It allows members a certain amount of freedom on their posting, and the moderators a fair bit of lattitude in interpreting the intention of a post. If there are any cavemen on the forums that were offended by the image and text above, I will demand that Chipcom apologize at once.

If the moderators were to take action every time some little comment was made that offended someone, they would be accused of being too heavy handed. As it is, they walk a very fine line, as we cannot please everyone. The purpose of the VC forum is to keep the whole of A&S from turning into a big mess.
Ok, so the way I read post 26 in this thread I interprite it to mean as long as one does not use the initials VC or the words Vehicular Cycling they pretty much post what ever A&S subject here that they want to. No problem, gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up.