Old 02-19-04, 06:53 PM
OneTinSloth
(Grouchy)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by MKRG
I had a school bus creeping behind me today revving his engine rhytmically like that and the funny thing was I was going 25 in a 25. It was a friggin SCHOOLBUS that wanted to go speeding around the residential streets that I was on! I also had one car creeping to the up behind on the left on the wrong side one car creeping directly behind and then another coming towards the whole mess I just looked around and determined it best for me to take the WHOLE STREET and point my turn coming up and get the hell outta there. People got stupider over the winter

i had that happen with the shuttle bus for my old college. the guy was seriously 3 feet behind me in a giant charter bus doing the same thing, and also using the bus's squealing brakes to let me know he was there...no possible way for him to avoid hitting me if i had to make a quick stop, and i had nowhere to go to get away from him. then he cut me off later on down the street..tried to wedge me between his bus and the curb. i knocked on the door and flipped him off as i rode by. i waited at the drop off point to confront him and he just let people off down the street so he wouldn't have to deal with me i think, because the drop off point was totally open. then i went and filed a report with my school's "public safety" office. they didn't believe me. and on top of not believing me, there was a real cop in there who started harassing me because i didn't have my "numbah" on my bag. then i told him i wasn't a "couriAH" and he got even more pissed but couldn't say anything about it. that was a super day. the streets were all wet and slushy too...