stinkyonions
i chew straws

Bikes: scattante road bike, raleigh rush hour, khs flite, schwinn stingray

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by OneTinSloth
i had that happen with the shuttle bus for my old college. the guy was seriously 3 feet behind me in a giant charter bus doing the same thing, and also using the bus's squealing brakes to let me know he was there...no possible way for him to avoid hitting me if i had to make a quick stop, and i had nowhere to go to get away from him. then he cut me off later on down the street..tried to wedge me between his bus and the curb. i knocked on the door and flipped him off as i rode by. i waited at the drop off point to confront him and he just let people off down the street so he wouldn't have to deal with me i think, because the drop off point was totally open. then i went and filed a report with my school's "public safety" office. they didn't believe me. and on top of not believing me, there was a real cop in there who started harassing me because i didn't have my "numbah" on my bag. then i told him i wasn't a "couriAH" and he got even more pissed but couldn't say anything about it. that was a super day. the streets were all wet and slushy too...
I WILL SEW YOU A NEW NUMBAH SOLJAH!!! THEN WE WILL PWN DA STREETZ!!!!1

oh, and i almost just got hit about 15.356 minutes ago because some anxious driver was trying to get a parking spot on the right side of the street and didn't see me. luckily, i kept my cool and just trial hopped onto the back of the car and then rolled down the hood. man, i sure do kick ass.