KinetikBiker
Dig.

Bikes: FTW, Gunnar Roadie, Open U.P, Gunnar Rock Hound, S&M CCR

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MadMan2k
It'll be really hard to sort the reviews if a lot of them get posted with the blog format. It archives by month, and I'm not sure if you can set blogger up with categories like type of part, brand, etc.

Might be time to break out an HTML and CSS, PHP, Javacsript, etc. book if you're serious about making a good review site. You'll have to decide if you want the reviews to be long articles, or just little personal anecdotes that people can write. Look at dpreview.com for an example of the long articles, or newegg.com's reviews of their products for the short summaries.
I was thinking the same thing. I can set up the Archive's weekly, daily or monthly. But if Premium really gets the site going and people start reading it i think i'll try and figure out how to make a better archive by brand or something. We'll see. Either way i really like all that html crap and website stuff so i don't mind working a bit. I figure we'll leave it like this now and if it takes off i'll start figuring out how to do a better archive.