Old 02-27-04, 09:37 AM
digger

Mentioned: 213 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1295 Post(s)
Liked 157 Times in 132 Posts
Another show just recently to portray bikes as part of a crime was CSI.

Two thugs used mtb bikes to gain access to one of those rich closed communities in Las Vegas. They shot up both home homeowners then used the mtb bikes to get away. (more to the story but that's the basics).

The CSI crime lab guys found the ditched bikes, obviously stolen and used for the crime, a little later in the show.

One of the lab techs on the show had an idea to take out the seat post and look up inside. Sure enough they found a piece of paper with the name and address of the original owner.

I was watching this with my wife, and when they found the paper inside the seat tube I cried out "Hey, I do exactly that, I have my name and contact info on a piece of paper stuck up inside the seat tube!"

I just thought it was cool!

One new car commercial I DO like is the Mitsubishi commercial. Instead of showing a car doing donuts in the desert this one is just a car driving down a city street slowing passing a cyclist with plenty of room. The cyclist waves at a kid in the backseat and the kid smiles and waves back........

HA! Ya right! What a twist on reality THAT is! BAW HAW HAW HAW....kid waving......plenty of room.....HO HO HO HA HAW HAW.....stop.....HA HA HA...don't...make...me ....laugh....HAW HAW HAW....hurts.......<snicker>