Old 04-09-07, 06:21 PM
Senior Member
TallRider's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 4,454
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Bill Kapaun
If the persons' INS CO. gives you any grief, just ask them to sign a form that the'll be responsible for any future damage/injuries, IF they expect you to keep the same frame.

Since you were injured, they shoud be kissing butt BIG TIME!
IF they try to play games, "pain & suffering" can get mighty expensive for them.
While I have qualms about using insurance companies for whatever you can get (b/c it makes the system more costly for all involved, in the long run) this sounds like a legitimate case, given that the guys at the shop weren't very comfortable with the tube.
"c" is not a unit that measures tire width
TallRider is offline