View Single Post
Old 03-13-04, 09:23 PM
midwestmntnbkr
GT enthusiast

Bikes: 2003 GT i- drive 1.0, 1998? GT ricochet,1999 Schwinn Homegrown Factory, 19?? Marin Eldridge Grade full rigid SS MTB, 1998 GT Karakoram my "town/cruiser" bike, 1999 Klein Quantum Race, 1977 Raleigh Super Course fixie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You really need another catagory for your poll. I buy most of my parts at the LBS but do all my own work. They understand that and give me a great price on parts cause I buy so much from them. Once in a while I buy online, but not every time. I like my LBS and I ride with them often so it's all good. They treat me good because I buy from them, and send others to them for parts and service.

The 10 bucks sounds real cheap, and the wait could have reasons behind it that you don't know about. Did they promise it back in a certain amount of time? If so and they didn't get it to you, then you have a complaint, but still nothing to get all bent out of shape over. It's a business and things happen just like in every business. Maybe if you be kind to them, they will make it right for you on the next visit.

It just sounds like you may be jumping to conclusions before you should to me.

"Life is too short to drink cheap beer"