Old 04-16-07, 12:30 PM
Travelinguyrt

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
A hats off to BECNAL and a handshake also for that offer

I spent 4 + months and 4000+ kms in 04 riding in Europe from Paris to Paris and as far east as budapest and Prague. The generosity and welcomes I recieved from other riders,B+B owners and folks in general, meant as much to me as the km's travels and sites obseerved.The gentleman exemplifies all that is good about our life style and the folks we meet. It was my first ride in Europe and from the moment I got off Air France at CDG until I settled into the seat for the return to the USA were all and more I hoped to encounter
All those who have doubts about doing an overseas trip to ride,,,,,forget about them and just go.

I had dozens of great encounters with riders and non riders and NOT A SINGLE unpleasant experience

A young American and his wife operate the Fat Tire Bike Tours in several Euro cities...used to rent bikes for his friends when they visited him in Paris and he would show them Paris as many never see it...He ultimately left his job and started the touring in Paris , has been very successfull there and in other cites