View Single Post
Old 03-23-04, 10:53 AM
vixen2yall

Bikes: Greenspeed GTC (Sheila) 2001 model, raleigh S.U.B. touring (Francis the talking M.U.L.E.) 2003 model, Marin Belvadere (Ursa) 2006 model,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
when i was a kid i almost fishtailed it into a black bear. he stood up and looked at me like wondering if he should be offended or not so i just talked to him and appologised for disturbing him. he went down on all 4's and just wobbled off after that. i think if i hadn't seen him in time or had stopped closer to him he would have desided i was deffinetly an offence to his greater sensibilities and would have put a hurting on me, i'm sure.

last year i think i had a badger run at me... i think it was a badger. was rather dark out and i didn't see quite what it was but it screamed at me while it charged and went right in front of me. i missed it by a whole 2 inches. was either a badger or a small bear, whatever it was it was very large and low to the ground. (they have badgers in england?) well it's scream sure did shake me up as i think i screamed too. we pretty much scared the hebie-jebies out of each other. thankfull i didn't connect w/ the guy cause i think he'd have torn me a new one if i had.

cheers
kat