wvxc
Montani Semper Liberi

Bikes: Specialized Hardrock

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Don't get it do you?

In America, the people who use our parks (federal parks, the one I use is federal) pay for excise taxes on the goods that they use in those parks. Read here http://www.acquisition.gov/far/curre...rt%2029_2.html

This ensures that those who use the parks, pay for the opportunity to do so. If you don't fish, hunt, camp ect ect then you don't pay the tax. I would like to see it updated so that Mountain Bikes, hiking equipment, equestrian sporting goods and everything that goes with it are inlcuded in ths tax to pay their share of the tax burden.

I do help maintain the system as do a hundred million other sportsmen in this country. The beauty of it is I don't have to do it by myself.

As for my friend, I won't change his mind, but fact is taxpayers pay the salaries of Gov't employees, just like they do the welfare recipients (I include corporate welfare here also). So I must ask who is truly entitled?

As for libertarians being stupid, why don't you google Charles Koch.

I'm glad we have GOOD park rangers here. They are helpful, and appreciate it when we help maintain the trails in the system. As for restraining me, you would be better off thinking about your daughter, her BF and those handcuffs.