Old 04-30-07, 04:13 PM
bmclaughlin807
Crankenstein

Bikes: Novara Randonee (TankerBelle)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Go to Topeak's web site, ( www.todson.com ) and put in a support request. They'll send you the parts needed to overhaul your pump. Took me 3 days to get the parts, free of charge. Takes about 3 minutes to install.

I have a Road Morph and a Mini Morph... either will easily take me to 90 psi (Operating pressure for my tires) and I've used my Road Morph twice for tires rated at 120 psi.

The only issues I've had were

1) Retaining nut fell off (The part you remove to switch from Presta-schrader)... They sent a replacement, as well as the full overhaul kit
2) The mini morph was extremely difficult to pump with when I got it, would heat up, and the o-ring on the inside came loose and got mangled. Turns out the lubricant inside the barrel of the pump had dried out while it was on the shelf in the store... a new o-ring (I had a spare from the kit to repair my road morph) and a small amount of silicone based grease, and the pump is excellent and hasn't caused me any problems at all
"There is no greater wonder than the way the face and character of a woman fit so perfectly in a man's mind, and stay there, and he could never tell you why. It just seems it was the thing he most wanted." Robert Louis Stevenson

Last edited by bmclaughlin807; 04-30-07 at 04:27 PM.