Old 04-30-07, 06:18 PM
RoMad

Bikes: Litespeed Tuscany , Lemond Poprad, 1970's Motobecane Grand Record

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Oh No, I Bought another bike today

Well, back in December I got my first road bike in years, a Lemond Tourmalet. After 800 miles,I love to ride it. Then I read about the feel of steel and buy a very nice used steel Specialized Sirrus two weeks ago. It rides so smooth that I love it, but it is a little slow. So not willing to leave well enough alone, I go to a Litespeed dealer and ride a Litespeed Tuscany. I really really liked the ride and it was as fast as my Lemond, but we couln't agree on the price. Then I'm looking around on e-bay and bid on another Tuscany and actually got it. On top of all of these bikes, I still have my Trek 4300 mountain bike. We went camping over the weekend and took the mountain bikes and it was like getting back in touch with an old friend. Considering the price of the Tuscany and the fact that it will ride like a combination of the other road bikes, I guess I will sell the Lemond and the Specialized. I like them, but just don't see me riding 3 different road bikes. I know some of you have a stable of bikes, but I just don't see keeping them if I don't ride them. I do have 3 kayaks but I guess that's another forum.