thermo
nuB flatlander

Bikes: Hoffman Disrupter

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Where to buy the KHE?

I've been looking around online, and so far the only place I can find that has the KHE Stylus for sale (and can ship) is flatlandfuel.com. It's around $350 shipped I think. I also called a whole bunch of bike stores around my area and none of them sold the KHE (nor even the DK Signal, which is my second choice). So if I buy it online and they ship it to me, what next? I've only put a bike together once, and even then it was already partially assembled. Would it be too complicated to put a bike like the KHE together? Or should I like start looking within 200 miles for a shop that would assemble it for me and although it would probably cost more (and the drive would be awful long) at least it would be ready to ride?

Oh and there was one store somewhat nearby, they didn't have any KHE bikes or even DK bikes. But they said they could order one for me (and I assume they would put it together as well; for a fee). Should I check them out (so long as their total price isn't much higher than $350)?