Thread: Basso admits
View Single Post
Old 05-07-07, 03:53 PM
GuitarWizard
Used to be a climber..

Bikes: 2016 Ridley Fenix SL, 2020 Trek Emonda ALR (rim brake)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Man....what are the races going to look like without PEDs.....pretty soon, they'll need triples and **** to get up the mountains in the 3rd week of the TdF since they'll be weak and can't recover.

Phil Ligget: "And here comes Jason Batten from Jelly Belly, a relatively unknown Cat 3 rider from the United States just a year ago, walking his bike up L'Alpe Duez..."

Paul Sherwin: "He's realllllllllly digging deep into his suitcase of courage on this one"

Bob Roll: "This was about my speed while climbing mountains in the Tour Day France"

Phil Ligget: "Wait! Here comes Tom Danielson, sprinting with his bike on his shoulder and shoes in his hand. I can't believe it...he is a beast of a man. I think he can pull off the sprint for the line!"

Bob Roll: "I see Tommy D riding by my house in all types of weather...sunshine, rain, sleet, snow....nothing stops this kid. He's one tough rider."

Paul Sherwin: "Just to remind our audience, since taking any kind of peformance enhancing drugs has been drastically cut out of the peloton, but yet the races have not changed at all, seeing these types of "sprint finishes" later on in the races has become the norm. Stay tuned for the wheelchair sprint on the Champs-Elysees on the last day of the race"

Phil Ligget: "Tom Danielson has won the stage! He juuuust clipped Batten at the line for the win; he is such a great climber, and The Team Formerly Known As Discovery reallllly saw the potential in this kid several years back.

Paul Sherwin: "That was a great race."

Last edited by GuitarWizard; 05-07-07 at 03:59 PM.