Digital Gee
I need more cowbell.

Bikes: 2015 Specialized Sirrus Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I fear my new bike may be an OCP petri dish

On a gorgeous morning here in San Diego, I was out on my new Roubaix and found my thoughts drifting like this:

* Hmmm...the bike's almost all white with some great red accents, and a red water bottle cage. Perhaps I should get a new WHITE road-bike helmet instead of this old black mountain bike helmet?

*Hmmm...the bike's almost all white with some great red accents, and a red water bottle cage. That means I can get nearly any jersey I want, and it will go with the bike. Why, I could have red one, or a blue one (I love blue!), or a green one, or a yellow one, or whatever!

* Hmmm...the bike's almost all white with some great red accents, and a red water bottle cage. My feet are getting warm in these black, heavy, mountain bike shoes. I wonder whether some of those new sandals I saw on BF or perhaps some kind of road-bike clipless shoe would be lighter and cooler in the summer months? Perhaps something in white to go with the possible new helmet as well as the bike?

I never thought I had any OCP genes in me. Now I have discovered they were simply latent.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Roubaix1.jpg (91.2 KB, 38 views)

Proud member of the original Club Tombay

Last edited by Digital Gee; 05-08-07 at 01:18 PM.