View Single Post
Old 04-07-04, 06:58 AM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Well, tonight is my last official class with Park Tool, and I am going to be glad to reclaim my Wednesday and Friday nights. However, I really want to hone what I've learned, so I've decided to head over to that co-op over on Western Ave. I spoke to the other woman in the class, and she wants to go with me to the co-op and see if we can tinker on bikes over there. We both agreed that it would be nice if we can learn by repetition and on someone else's bikes while we were at it, or at least until we feel confident enough to start taking apart our own bikes! It's good to know I have a partner in crime. She is really cool, and I'm glad we're getting to know each other better. It's also good to have someone around that I can talk to easily who's in the same boat as me.

In a few weeks, we're going to attend a wheel building class given by the Park Tool guy. We'll probably pick up some pointers before we go into class so we aren't totally deficient before we walk in the door, and I think I'm going to buy some really cool wheel components so I can build a really solid wheel. I can finally say I'm looking forward to class!

Thanks to everyone for their advice.

Koffee