Bike Forums - View Single Post - Who uses a camelbak under your jersey instead of bottles for TTs?
Old 05-16-07, 12:02 AM
Stallionforce

Bikes: 05 Norco CRR Team Carbon Dura Ace, 06 Cervelo P2C TT Dura Ace, 88 Olmo Steelie w. Campy Mirage, Cypress CX w. 105

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Nagedzi
I remember doing this in '93. I just put the Camelback bladder under my skinsuit for our Provincial TT championships. It didn't move at all and worked great for allowing me to drink at will. Like Stallionforce, I now use an Arundel, as well.

BTW, good ride at Warp Speed Stallionforce--I recognized the bike as it is very similar to mine. The crosswinds were a lot stronger than I thought they would be. I managed to pull out a win in the 5's though--by 5 minutes! Good for the ego, I guess.
Hey thanks Nagedzi! Your time for the 5's is awesome! Congrats. Are you going to upgrade soon?

Yeah, I'd never ridden in a crosswind before -- not like that. I found my Hed disk gave me a bit of a push on the return leg which helped a bit. My speedo was not working, though, which was frustrating.

Tonight I managed to crash in my club TT -- my front went soft and I didn't notice, and went through a corner, bam! Crashing in a TT, so embarrassing. Such a perfect night, too -- no wind, and super warm for this time of year.

Next time I will look out for your P2. And come up and say hi!