Minesbroken
It is what it is...

Bikes: Trek 6500 w/ stuff

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Raiyn
That's the whole crux of my argument. With XTR it's not that much better (in my view) to justify the premium pricing. XT is damn good and is the first to get the best out of what's good about XTR without having to be the test bed.

If I didn't have to pay for my parts I'd use XTR in a heartbeat. I'd be a fool not to, but I don't live in that world. I have to buy my parts, and even thought the money is there I want as much bang for my buck as possible. The added flash of the XTR label just isn't enough for me.
I agree...but I'm not going to point at everyone with xtr and xo or a 7 thousand dollar bike and snicker and call them posers either. Some people need that stuff...some people are weight weenies ( no offense people...but you know who you are ) and some are just morons... I put BBS rims on my car...they were twice the price of some other rims that would have done the job just fine...but this was MY car and I wanted BBS because it was the best stuff I could afford... I have seen nicer cars with cheaper rims and the thought of the cost of rims or the quality of the car never crossed my mind...just...damn thats a nice car

I am nobody's judge is all I'm saying I guess...everyones got there own reasons for things...I just want to ride.

myspace
myplace
my bike