The Weak Link
Banned.

Bikes: GF Wahoo '05, Trek T1000 '04, Lemond Buenos Aires '07

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 2 Posts
Re-inventing the saddle

I sorry to start this thread, as I will probably be reported to the Department of Redundancy Department and the Natural Guard. I don't really think the Internet needs another thread about saddle preferences.

But I gotta admit the sorest place on my anatomy after my ride today are the delicate tissues where I only use delicate tissues, if you are catching what I'm drifting. I don't think I'm going to get too attached to the Bontager saddle that came with the Buenos Aires.

So I'm asking about saddles. Not the lardbutt hybrid bike types, or the ones little springs in the back. Those are cool enough, but I'm looking for a road saddle on which to do my LSD. It has to have a "Love Channel" (I love that term), not so much for Da Boyz as for allowing me to finish a ride with a PSA under 100.

Since I'm selling out to the Dark Side of the OCP Force in a Way I Would Never Have Imagined before a week ago, the saddle has to be light and affordable (less than $100).

Are the Sella Italicas pretty decent? Any other thoughts?

I'm getting ready to drop an Ambien, so if my replies get a bit disjointed then it wil la be gooving to the tuen of thel; soee what is sayinnnnnnn?