Old 05-27-07, 11:41 AM
whitehare

Bikes: 2012 Fuji Cross 2.0, 2015 GT Grade 105/Ultegra

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ziemas
I have no idea about the company which told you this, but if I were you I would be prepared to get the bike tuned up.
I purschased the bike from here: http://catalog.bicycleblowout.com/

The owner took my order and answered all my questions as I was apprehensive at first. I would be upset if I had to take in to a LBS. I will check for damage during shipping. Thanks

Quote from website:
"
All bicycles are completely assembled, tuned and tested by our experienced bicycle mechanics before they leave the shop. Only minor assembly is required when bikes arrive at your address (i.e. install seat post, pedals and handlebars). Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Dan Brown started the retail store in 1994 and since then we’ve served thousands of satisfied cyclists.
We’re in this business because we ride bicycles and love the sport. Through our business we promote bicycling, sponsor cyclists and clubs and strive to serve all kind of riders.
Between us all we ride (and race) road bikes, mountain bikes, downhill bikes, cross bikes, tandems, touring bikes, BMX bikes --- you name it. If you need recommendations, technical support or any kind of cycling help, please email or call us. We’d be happy to help!"