Old 05-30-07, 05:09 PM
Tuffwolf

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[QUOTE=Tom Stormcrowe]My wheels are hardly custom, they are 20 year old wheels. Both sets.

It depends a lot on your riding technique as well, as to how the wheels do for a Clyde. I know what I'm talking about here, by the way, I am a clyde, after all and restarted riding at 450 pounds on a stock wheelset on a Walmart class bike. A Picture says a thousand words, so following are a few thousand words. By the way, note the oxygen tank in the early ride pics.

Stormcrowe i am very impressed.. good for you. as for the windsor i don'
t know much about it but if you are going to wait until you have lost all your weight to get one why not save a few extra dollars each week and buy the bike that you want just set a goal amount in the time frame with your weight lose goal and save the extra cash.. like the cash you would have spent on gas if you didn't commute to work on your bike. or maybe one tank ful out of every two or three... this day and age that adds up really fast.... then when you have lost your weight and you are ready to buy you will have the money to buy the one that you want... or close to it