SSP
Software for Cyclists

Bikes: Trek 5200, Specialized MTB

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FIVE ONE SIX
i need to order a few things from www.trisports.com, so i called them on tuesday to order something over the phone since i was home, and i got a recording saying they were closed. i called both contact numbers (the toll free number and the local number, even though i don't live locally, just to see if i would get different results) a total of 4 times, all at different times of the day, and i kept getting the same recording saying they were closed...

i've ordered from them before, but i've never gotten that recording before. i was just wondering if something was going on there? i'm a bit hesitant to place the order online, but i really need it by saturday morning, and there's no one locally that sell it...
They may be having some growing pains, as they've recently opened a big retail store in Tucson. I ordered from them about 4 weeks ago and scored a great deal on an Ultimate Elite repair stand. I'd ordered from them before, and got an email about a 48 hour sale celebrating their 7th anniversary in business...20% off nearly everything. Their regular price on the repair stand was pretty good, but with 20% off it was a no brainer.

It turned out they were out of stock on the repair stand, but they were quick to respond via email, and had it drop shipped to me from the manufacturer in about 10 days time.

So, count me as a satisfied customer...and if I ever get to Tucson, I'll be sure to drop by.