Smoothie104
Elitist Jackass

Bikes: Cannondale 2.8, Specialized S-works E5 road, GT Talera

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by aicabsolut
If you want to drive towards Savannah... Sunday morning Gallery Espresso ride (downtown Savannah), the "long loop" this week (whatever that means--I'm not sure, but typically hammer-fest on Sundays) at 9am.

Also a ride there Saturday at 8am if you read this in time. Ride and pace options available. I'll be there, trying not to cramp up this week.

Another Sunday ride option from Sun City to Beaufort and back. Look up the contact info under the Coastal Bicyle Touring Club website (you'll need to tell Eddie you're coming since you'll have to park outside of Sun City). Be prepared for flat tires...probably goes for all the rides around here judging by my flats last weekend and the sound of tubulars exploding in the mock TT.

Tuesday night 6pm is a night of pain--fast paced lap night at the Sav/HH Int'l Airport. Meet at Shell station on airport side of the exit off I-95. 2 laps around Jimmy DeLoach Pkwy.

Wed. night at 6pm there's a 30 mile ride from the Bicycle Place shop in downtown Savannah near I-16 on MLK. There's also crit practice at 6pm at the GA Tech satellite campus off the Jimmy DeLoach Pkwy [1 exit North of airport on I-95) (go to the big green sign for Crossroads Pkwy, but don't turn that direction (Right, coming from I-95). Go left to a road that appears to go nowhere. At stop sign, take a left. There's a ~1 mile loop around the campus. We do 1/2 of it. Park near the road that cuts through the center--turn for that road will be on your right.]

your avatar says DC, but this is all local knowledge... you down here now?