KinetikBiker
Dig.

Bikes: FTW, Gunnar Roadie, Open U.P, Gunnar Rock Hound, S&M CCR

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The video review thread?

Well i figured this was a good idea and since i got a few new videos...

Here goes.

Square One Up Close

Like all the other Square One videos, this one was great. It's got a good Mark Potocnzy interview and Chris Doyle cribs and interview. The Chris Doyle cribs is great, he's a pretty funny guy. Both of the interviews have some great riding in between questions as well. Chris Doyle 3's some of the biggest jumps i've ever seen at Catty. The video also has some footage from the last Section Eight comp which is nuts. So many crazy lines. The next Up Close video is going to have a Justin Inman interview i think, so i'll for sure be getting that one as well...

FBM Don't Buy This
The Cameron Wood and Tony Cardona footage in this was enough for me to buy it. It's got some great riding and good music too, when it was playing. I was kinda bummed on most of the street since it was all the same spots in every other video. But Mike Tags clips were an exception, he's smooth as hell in my opinion. The video has three parts, which i don't understand, but they are all good. No Aaron Ross footy, but whatever. The clips of Tony Cardona, Chase Hawk and a bunch of locals riding Catty were amazing, even if you aren't a big trails fan. Some of the sections don't have much music, like Mike Tag's street section and some of the trails stuff. But over all it was a pretty good video.

Welcome to Pittsburgh

Buy this video. Everything is awesome. Brian Yeagle is one of my new favorite riders, as is Mark Mulville(sp?). Good, not boring street, cool intros and good music. There aren't many 'household' names in this video, but everyone was really good and had cool style. There are a few clips of the guys getting loose, some of which are hilarious, and others which are kinda creepy. But i will defiantly be getting #2.

If you actually read all those, congrats. If not, whatever. Do your own video reviews.