Nicodemus
Feral Member

Bikes: yes, I have one.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by djSlvt
The guy obviously was showing to his female friend (or a female that was around him) that he is dominant and territorial.

Nah, female did not perceive the guy as being rude and what your subject says. Women like dominant guys who are also territorial.

Thus, he dominated you, and you have submitted.

You've submitted even before you said sorry, with your body language. 93% of human communication is none verbal.

Saying sorry is a submissive behavior. You've admitted your fault and submitted. Saying sorry never means respect, or being nice, or being considerate. You show those things through your actions. Never say sorry, unless you done something really really bad, and showing through your actions that you respect, nice, and considerate is not a possibility. (such as you killed your neighbors cat by an accident, that kind of things).

I see guys say sorry all the time, such on these forums. (I'm sorry you post didn't get any replies for so long). That's submissive. Not cool. People take advantage of submissive.

Now if you want to learn more and what you could have done, or how to understand these 93 percent, PM me.
awww man, keep it coming. I hope you're feeding that monkey well, he's doing a heck of a job plunking out these diatribes for you. I swear 3/4 of that was cut n' pasted from another post somewhere you made...