Old 06-15-07, 12:44 AM
avmanansala

Bikes: Cannondale Road Warrior

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Nicodemus
You allowed your anger to project onto him thus not giving him the leeway of context or his POV.

It's a locker/shower room. The guy's a bit of a tard, but without him knowing the context that there are children present I can at least see his view that some uptight git out there can't handle a bit of foul language. I would resent someone getting uppity on me in a place such as that for no other apparent reason than he wants to police the locker room.

Maybe he was filth flarn filthing every second word and his demeanour was truly jerkish, but taken from what little you post and giving the benefit of the doubt, it seems you lashed out even when he was offering an apology.
Actually, the two guys knew there were kids in there, I caught them peeking behind the shower curtains. I usually don't use the lockerroom, its the club house in our HOA and I live two minutes away. Took my son and his friend swimming and had to change my son before a class. Guy was a smart ass plain and simple. I'm usually pretty easy going, but I don't subject my son to innappropriate behavior or language. Flarn, filth, flarn is too readily accepted in society and there's no reason to subject that kind of behavior to kids.

I totally know where your coming from and I usually give a guy the benefit of the doubt, but these guys thought their juvenile behavior was humourous, under any other circumstance I wouldn't care. I want my son to have character, not be a character.