Old 06-25-07, 03:43 AM
NomadVW 
部門ニ/自転車オタク

Bikes: 2008 Blue T16, 2009 Blue RC8, 2012 Blue Norcross CX, 2016 Blue Axino SL, 2016 Scott Scale, Fixie, Fetish Cycles Road Bike (on the trainer)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not as impressive as Pete's, but she rides nice

The bike doesn't have the OCP value of Pete's or DWJ's, but with nearly 30k km on the frame, she rides great and fit is perfect right now (60 cm frame, 130mm, -16 deg stem, ultegra drivetrain, 105 brakes, 11x23 ultegra cassette, Selle Italia SLK saddle)

Well, my latest upgrade FINALLY came in the mail today. I ordered them as solid all around wheels on lots of recommendations. After a lot of hassle with shipping and ordering, they finally arrived today and I got to take them for a spin.

New rims

Velocity Aerohead Front, 24 spokes, White Industries F1 hub
Velocity Aerohead OC Rear, 28 spokes, Powertap Pro hub
Sapim CX-Ray black spokes/nipples all around

As a wheelset these are lighter than my Open Pro set with the Powertap SL in the back. I'm sending the Powertap SL in to Saris this week to get fixed. I'll probably de-lace the powertap SL 32 spoke and put it on a new rim. I haven't picked out the rim set for the SL yet but I figure I have some time to make that decision. (checking on the Zipp deals).

Added a rear wheel cover for the handful of TT's. Finally, got the basic Ok from the wife to upgrade frames when I return to the states in December. Starting my shopping now.