View Single Post
Old 06-27-07, 12:37 PM
Novakane 

Bikes: Sekine RM40 1980, Miyata 1000LT 1990, Raleigh Mixte Sprite 1980, Raleigh Grand Prix 1979

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by fish0n
Yeah, so, I wasn't sure what brand/kind of lubs to use, so I figured I would go with the ol' tried and true WD-40; you just can't go wrong with WD-40! I gave a heavy spraying to ever single moving part on my bike. I had enough left over in the can to do the same to my mom and dads Portland Trek bikes! I even convinced my neighbor to let me do his new Fisher Mendota, he insisted on paying me but I couldn't take his money. I told him I enjoyed doing it so much that I should pay him! They were really please to say the least!!! He is going to let me do his wife's Fisher Marlin tomorrow. It sure is fun working on all these nice quality bikes! ........lol I'm just messin' with you guys/gals, I just could resist. I know better not to use WD-40 on a bike. But on a more Serious side, what brands of lubes do you trust the most to use on your bikes?
I used to WD-40 anything on a bike that looked like it might move, when I was a kid. The bike would work wonderful for a day, then suck even worse than before, and I could never figure out why...