Old 06-29-07, 03:52 PM
EbikeHawaii

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by knoxie
Hello Randy

Thanks for the input, I think I will get the dual drive on order then, I want to try a system like yours as I think it is a great idea and always have done, I also like hubs and other kits however for overall efficiency and durability and reliability you are right, again I know we sometimes dont see eye to eye but I have always been on your side as far as your system goes.

I think its going to be a lot of fun setting a system up and trying it out and making up some videos and testing out the efficiency and trying to improve it, I like the idea of using less power to climb hills and the like and having tried the 45mph and mega power I actually prefer slower speeds with more efficiency and higher reliability, I dont think I will need more than 1500 watts at any point in order to do what I want.

Cheers

Knoxie
Actualy this MX 650 motor may do well using this dicta freewheel that is on my Razor. Combined with the Sram DD hub and used at 48 volts may be a kick.All of our roads on Maui have been closed or too crowded to travel Due to a rather large forest fire so I will be testing my new toy in town today.Yes its illegal but its the only mode of decent transportation today.

http://www.razor-help.com/mx650-dirt-rocket-parts.html

Last edited by EbikeHawaii; 08-04-07 at 01:55 PM.