View Single Post
Old 07-01-07, 06:53 AM
AnthonyG

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3450 Post(s)
Liked 420 Times in 289 Posts
I use Bragg raw, organic apple cider vinegar. I don't know if I could attribute any paticular health benifit directly to its use but it is a very good vinegar.

I believe that it did help my digestion a little when I was using it for that purpose. Take acid reflux for an example. 99% of people suffering from acid reflux have too LITTLE stomach acid NOT too much. Its a scientific fact that as people age we produce less stomach acid not more so why there is an epidimic of people using antacids as they get older defies scientific logic and common sense.

They would all be better off using some apple cider vinegar rather than taking antacids and suffering the further deterioration in health that antacid use brings on.

It's deffinietly not a miricle cure, there's more to low stomach acid than that. I've suffered from low stomach acid for many years and it was associated with serious disease. I'm SOO happy now to have the ocasional warm stomach because that stomach acid protects you from so much disease.

Now none of what I've just written is paticuarly controversial science wise. The importance of stomach acid to ones health is quite well understood scientificaly to the point where the commonplace use of antacids is just ludicrious.

Regards, Anthony